With Thanksgiving being exactly one day away, our crew wanted to step in and share a last moment sangria recipe with you all. Thanksgiving is all about coming together, sharing the delicious seasonal food and giving thanks; so I knew I wanted to incorporate a drink that would satisfy all ages while embraces the seasonal tastes of New England fall.
At first, I was looking into maple old fashions but felt much more confident in pleasing all party guests by preparing this Last Moment Apple Cider Sangria. To be honest, anytime I get to incorporate apple cider, it’s a recipe win for me. I actually adapted the recipe below from a baking blogger I love to follow, Sally! You can check out her site and more here.
Anyway, in honor of Thanksgiving Day being tomorrow, I’m going to keep this post simple and short by summing it all up in the recipe card below. Oh, and make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel for an extra Black Friday Haul video going live tomorrow night.
Overall, our crew wants to send our thanks to you guys. Thank you for reading, following along, and embracing New England lifestyle. We can’t wait to guide you through this holiday season and share our thanks in some fun creative giveaways. Wishing you all a cozy Thanksgiving with family and an adventurous Black Friday with friends. xx Aubrey
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Pinot Grigio white wine
- 4 cups apple cider
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Club soda, for serving
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Place the cinnamon sticks and fruit into a large pitcher. Add wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 – 24 hours (6-8 hours is best!).
- Pour the sangria and fruit into glasses. Add a splash of club soda to liking.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, to add a touch of holiday glamor.
Shop This Post: